what i've been doing


First, I was asked to be a guest poster on Lizzy's blog.  Her blog?  Living on Literary Lane.  I posted a post that I wrote on the "classic" finding joy -- love that term classic --a couple years ago on homeschoolblogger.  Anyways, see that picture below?  That's me.  The one on the left.  In a boat.  And my hair is not standing straight up. (Wondering about that?  Scroll on down to Monday's Miscellany post with a picture of my Mowahk.  Truly)

Want to read the whole post?  It's about faith, and who we let steer our life.  Click over to
to read more.


___________________________

That's not all I've been doing.  And you were thinking this would be a short, easy-to-comment-to post (and you know I love your comments), but nope.  I've also been a slave to the computer.  Yep.  I'm listing homeschool books on Ebay.  Now, facebook friends, I know you've seen these pictures already.  Listing books? that takes work. Here's why:


books, books, books -- oh my!


and, of course, I need to put in a picture of my helper, Samuel.  (this is for you Carissa!)



Anyone want any homeschool books?  Back to ebay.  And coffee. And sweet Samuel. :)


Maybe I should do a give-away with some of these books.  That would be way more fun. 

11 comments:

Theresa said...

Hope you make out well on ebay!!!

Gwen T said...

Raymond Moore was very influential in us choosing homeschooling! Glad to see you're passing the books on so someone else can be influenced!

Good luck on Ebay!! I have a box full of things marked for Ebay. :( You're making me feel guilty for letting it set there.....

Carmel Elizabeth said...

Good luck listing all those books! We have a small little library in our house, and we have a list of all the books in it. Care to guess how long it took us to type that out? You don't even want to know!

With blessings,
~bree

Stephanie said...

I guess it is that time of year huh?

I have not only cleaned out books, but all my WICKEDLY Expensive wood montessori and waldorf toys in an effort to reclaim space and recoup some $$$$$$$$$$$$$.

But ebay is really a pain to list on. IT TAKES ME FOREVER! But I can't complain about the results.

KyAnn said...

Hi! I hope you'll check out my online, Christian magazine for tween/teen girls: http://bloommagazine.webs.com. I would love it if you subscribe!! :)
KyAnn

carissa said...

oooh, thank you!!! keep the pics coming! : ) he's too adorable, as ALWAYS! aren't they just so helpful! those lil' stinkers! i think kelly told me tonight in reference to hunter: "he's going to destroy our house. or kill himself. probably both." seriously, that's a ton of books. i hope one person buys them all (one can dream, right?!) to make shipping way easier on you!

BARBIE said...

That's a whole lot of books! Praying you sell them all. Loved your post over at Lizzy's!

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

WOW! you should stay busy (as if you aren't already) for the next few days. Bet you will sell everyone of them. Good luck and blessings for a wonderful week-end!

Corine Moore said...

Hi! :D I read you post at Literacy Lane and loved it! I left a comment there for you, so you'll have to go check it out. :) Thanks. Corine :D

Kelli said...

That was a great repost (you were adorable), man that's a lot of books...good luck. And that Samuel is just too sweet!

Laura aka Lolo said...

I love when you post pictures of your kids :). I have a question for you, both of my daughter-I-L are going to start homeschooling very soon they have chosen the Alpha curriculum to start, do you have any tips for kindergarten? Big hugs

Related Posts with Thumbnails