what happens...


when your five and seven year old swipe the camera?


You get this:

  and this

and this

and my computer screen
 (which needs to be cleaned)


and then you get a joyful gem 


like this

Elijah Nathaniel

16 comments:

Hannah Nicole said...

Brennie and D'boo are photographers in the making! I've trained them well. ;) Hee hee...kidding. But you KNOW I love that one of 'Lijah-boy! Oh, baby...us kiddos are getting so big! :)

Love you, momma-o-mine! ♥
--Hannah

Theresa said...

Love those! My computer screen is always dirty too. I have one of those really cute stuffed animal cleaners, just don't use it enough :)

child of God said...

Hahah! Cuteness and beyond!

<><

Anonymous said...

I always love seeing my camera after my little ones have it.

BARBIE said...

What cuteness!

Debbie Petras said...

Very interesting photos Rachel! And not half bad either. Loved the toes and of course ...macaroni and cheese.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Blessings and love,
Debbie

Sandy said...

Hi Rachel,
Thanks for coming by and
deciding to join my blog.
I joined yours, too.
Your kiddos are absolutely
beautiful--every one of
them. Love their pictures,
too.
Blessings,
Sandy

Deb Chitwood said...

So cute! I love to see kids' first photography experiments. I still have my 25-year-old son's photography from when he was 4! And your last photo is priceless!
http://LivingMontessoriNow.com

Diana Mieczan said...

How adorable is that last photo...awww It melted my heart:)
Kisses, my dear
Wish you a great rest of the weekend

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

Oh, I think I see some resemblance of Hannah in Elijah. Cute! Cute!

Natalie said...

Adorable!

Our Peculiar Lives said...

lol, too cute!

chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com said...

Photographers in the making. I love their choice of subjects!

Pia said...

hi rachel. love the last photo. priceless!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! That mac and cheese looks really good!
Know that I'm here, continuing to pray!
Psalms 31:24 Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Soldier Mama said...

Those were actually really good pictures! My son loves to take pictures of himself :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails