Meet Ashley. You'll be blessed. Just like me.


It's funny how life is this intricate tapestry of woven events. Sometimes we just see the back and it looks like a tangled mess of threads weaving in and out - almost appearing random. Then every once in a while we're given a glimpse of the beautiful picture that our lives actually are - and those once random looking threads are only part of a greater designed plan.


You see, when I found out there was a ticket for me to go to Relevant I prayed for the Lord's direction and His will. I put it out there that I'd need a sponsor and help to go. Ashley Pichea, author of numerous ebooks as well as the 3in30 Challenge {how cool is that?} offered to help support me. I was blown away and blessed by her kindness.

Here's the secret: I've read her blog and twitter feed for months and have admired her work and determination. I remember clicking over to her site 3in30 and feeling inspired by her practical way to make proactive change in one's life. I interacted with her on twitter and was consistently blessed by her uplifting comments and encouragement. She inspired me.

She still does.

31DBBS
image source: 31daystopray.com

When she emailed me asking me to share with you about her e-book 31 Days to Build a Better Spouse {which is part of her 31 Days of Prayer ministry} I was, as I wrote about, blown away. I had been praying about strengthening my own marriage, and had come to the point in my life where I realized that part of that was going to be me - me praying, me letting go, me forgiving, me encouraging - but that me was through prayer and surrender to the Father. Then her email comes in. Convicting. A thread in the tapestry of my life that I wanted to tighten.

This e-book was something I was praying for already. And the Lord answered it through Ashley.

Friends, I'm going to be reading 31 Days to Build a Better Spouse. When I return from Relevant I am planning on beginning, and I can hardly wait. Marriage is a gift, a blessing, and I am determined to recommit my marriage to the Lord.

If you would like to read her e-book 31 Days to Build a Better Spouse you can purchase it for only $4.99. It's available as a PDF download, on Kindle or Nook. I'd love to chat with you as you work your way through the book. You can join the conversation on twitter by using the hashtag #31DBBS


Thank you, Ashley, for sponsoring me. My words will never be adequate enough to express the level of gratitude that I have for your generous support. Thank you for being part of my life's story. I'm blessed.

6 comments:

jjschulz said...

That is awesome! I just recently met Ashley too! And this morning, I was introduced to her homeschooling blog- http://pkidshs.blogspot.com . It is beautiful how sisters in Christ can come together to encourage and support one another!

Ashley Pichea said...

I think I'm going to cry! {Seriously}

I am SO excited to be able to be used by God to encourage you and to live vicariously through you this weekend at Relevant!!

Sam said...

Hugs to you both!

carissa said...

i like ashley already!

i love how God uses His people to serve His purposes. what a beautiful thing.

her book and blog sound wonderful, edifying and challenging. love that.

so happy you two hit it off! : )

Anonymous said...

Lifting up prayer!
Psalms 121:6-8 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night. The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Corine Moore said...

That is incredibly cool! :D I'm really happy for both of you lovely ladies!
Corine :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails