legacy bracelets giveaway


Trust me, this is one post that you're going to want to read and then enter. My dear {and I mean dear} friend Amy from Legacy Bracelets blessed me with another amazing bracelet and is also blessing you all with the chance to get your own bracelet.  These are extraordinary bracelets - heirloom pieces of jewelry that celebrate life and your story.

I'm really blessed to share with you about these amazing bracelets {and to partner with Melanie at the lovely site Only a Breath who is also giving away another Legacy Bracelet}.  The bracelets have a design on one side {Legacy Bracelets has an amazing selection of fabrics} and then on the other side you are given the opportunity to send in seven of your own pictures or add a phrase or words. Do you see on the picture above how the design is on the outside and then the pictures of Samuel are on the other side? And, the cool thing is they can be worn either way.


This time Legacy Bracelets made me a bracelet celebrating Samuel and his victory with Celiac Disease. This is truly dear to me as Amy was the friend that set with me in Children's Hospital fighting with me for Samuel. She knows just how important this story is for me to share and blessed me with a bracelet that is a beautiful starting point to talking about his story.

This bracelet is one that I can wear and then share with others about our journey and to continue to voice the need for Celiac Disease Awareness.  We took one of my favorite phrases - never never never give up - and incorporated it into the design. The lone black and white picture is from the week he was diagnosed with Celiac Disease - his eyes tell me the entire story - fight for me, momma, fight.


And I did.

The rest of the pictures, which are in color, are from the months from his diagnosis till today. They depict the life that he regained, bite by gluten free bite. I chose pictures of him fishing, and in the castle in the winter, and simply laughing. Life pictures. Victory.


Legacy bracelets are about celebrating your story. They are about family. They are about traditions. They are about bonds. They are about victory. And remembrance. And beauty. And life. And awareness. And growth. They are truly a celebration of joy.


Now, I am beyond thrilled to offer you the opportunity to win your own bracelet.  And, as an added bonus, remember to click over to Only a Breath to read Melanie's review and to enter her giveaway as well. When you're done here, pop over there click here and enter again. That's two chances in one day.


Thanks everyone. And Amy? Thank you. I am humbled to call you my friend and am so proud of the incredible ministry that you have with Legacy Bracelets. You change lives with each bracelet that you make. Just look at that bracelet with Samuel's story - you captured it so beautifully.


This giveaway will run from today, Tuesday October 16 through Friday October 19 at midnight. The winner must get their pictures to Legacy Bracelets by the end of October since their Christmas rush will begin shortly after that. Enter my giveaway via rafflecopter below and then click here to enter Melanie's. Thank you! And make sure to visit legacy bracelets as well. :-)


a Rafflecopter giveaway

disclosure: I received on Legacy Bracelets bracelet for review. I received no additional compensation. This giveaway is not associated with facebook. All opinions are my own. All pictures, except for the graphic at the end which is owned by Legacy Bracelets, are my own and can only be used with written permission.

181 comments:

Jenn L said...

I love love love the joy bracelet! I can imagine having this on my wrist as I return to work from maternity leave.... Just flip it to see my sweet baby boy!

Becky said...

I absolutely love these bracelets and would love to win one. They are beautiful and it is just a matter of time before I break down and buy one ;-)

Valerie said...

I love the Eden bracelet! Definitely my style :)

Anonymous said...

Probably Tuscany or Celine, but I'd have to think further to be certain. It would also depend on my picture choices I think.

Kendra Fletcher said...

This is beautiful. Three times we stood over dying children- a bracelet like this would be a symbol of praise and gratitude.

Rachel said...

Beautiful bracelet, fantastic concept! Great way to share a message/testimony and still be stylish!

Michelle Luttrell said...

This brought a tear to my tear. Thank you so much for sharing!

The Sisters' Hood said...

All beautiful ... my fav is probably Eden!

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE the Cadence bracelet! Thanks for the opportunity to win this special gift! :)
bailee.rodgers@yahoo.com

becken619 said...

I would love to win the Olivia style bracelet. These are so neat and would such a blessing to win one!

Abigail said...

I would love one of these for my mom!

Anonymous said...

I would love to win the Celine bracelet! thank you tor this giveaway opportunity! Garettavenue@Maine.rr.com

Cass said...

I think the Cadence design is really pretty. Thank you for the giveaway!
vendetta(dot)fiend(at)gmail(dot)com

Kristin said...

Tuscany, Celine or Joy! They're all great!

Deb G said...

What an amazing and beautiful idea for a bracelet! Would love to have one that tells our family journey. :)

Leah said...

i love the JOY bracelet! a good reminder to live each day happy and to the fullest!
leahlvsbooks@yahoo.com

Tracey said...

These are beautiful! It's not often that I get excited about jewelry, but this has taken my breath away.

Misti said...

These are all beautiful, the Eden one is MY style!!

Melissa S. said...

These are gorgeous. I love the Cadence one.
msdsbs@aol.com

Megan said...

I have been admiring legacy bracelets for so long now. I absolutely love them. Beautiful.

Unknown said...

These bracelets are such a good idea, and they really are beautiful! I really like the "Eden" design!

Christi said...

Celine is my fave

Jacks said...

What a great idea. I love jewelry that means something and tells a story. My favorite is the Cadence.

Dee Rankin said...

These are awesome!

Sara said...

Thanks for the great giveaway!

olivia_apodaca said...

These are so special! I would choose the cadence.So exited for this give away. And happy you shared this, so i know where to go for mommy gifts.

olivia_apodaca said...

These are so special! I would choose the cadence.So exited for this give away. And happy you shared this, so i know where to go for mommy gifts.

Kimberly said...

What a beautiful bracelet and a wonderful reminder of your journey.

Unknown said...

These are amazing! What a great Idea for a gift- On my list for Christmas for sure. I would choose Eden. You can contact me at katie.ryan.robinson@gmail.com

The Mrs said...

It's funny, as I was reading this I was trying to think what on earth I'd put on the inside...and thinking I'd likely put something on it that YOU'VE reminded me of. Motherhood matters.

Jessica said...

I loke the Eden design

Unknown said...

I would choose the Olivia or Joy :)

Mama G said...

They are all so beautiful, but I would love the Celine bracelet. Thanks for this giveaway! It's so thoughtful! My email address is sgonzalez5@sandi.net.

Jen Miller said...

These are gorgeous! I LOVE the Cadence one! What a precious way to preserve memories!

Michelle Glassley said...

I love this, I would pick the Eden one. What a wonderful way to keep a memory !

Heather said...

I would love the liberty one to fill with pictures of my husband. He is getting ready to deploy again and it would be great to have his pictures on my wrist for my boys and I to see no matter where we are during the day.

Anonymous said...

Cadence or Sarah are my favorites!

April said...

My daughter's name is Cadence, so I was initially drawn to that design. I love "Sarah" and "joy" as we'll.

Ashley said...

Love these bracelets!

D and K said...

Would love to win, I think Cadence is so cute.

Jessa said...

This is a beautiful way to celebrate our families. I love the Joy bracelet and if I don't win one I am definitely buying one :)

Amy said...

I love these bracelets! Such a neat gift to have for oneself or to pass on to a loved one.

Rachel said...

i LOVE the Cadence one and the Olivia one...what a treasure to remember the birth of my brand-new baby girl and my journey into motherhood!

Kings said...

While I would LOVE one for myself, (and may enter again for myself)..I would LOVE EVEN MORE to enter for my dear friend Sara Hintz. Sara is such an amazing woman and dear friend...Sara and her husband Greg have many children, but here on earth they have 4 biological, 1 adopted, and 1 other little one they adopted through embryonic adoption..and YES she carried him the whole time in her amazing womb...before they started to adopted Sara and Greg lost a full term little boy on the day of her due date..Samuel, while now in heaven, has shared his story with people all over the world...His story would make an amazing Legacy bracelet...so I am entering Sara for that very reason...thanks so much for doing this!

Tami King

Heidi said...

These are amazingly beautiful bracelets. I would love to have one of the Eden ones with pictures of my precious family. Thank you so much for your blog....always do uplifting!

Anonymous said...

Love this blog and the words you share, they always seem to be exactly what I need to hear. And now a give-away?!?!?! It couldn't get much more perfect! :)

imrachelnicole said...

I love the cadence bracelet. So beautiful and so me.

xoxo,
Rachel Nicole

rachyracheshobbycorner.blogspot.com

Ps-rachyspenpals@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Love these! What a fantastic idea. Cadence and Eden are my favourites!!
-Beth

Anonymous said...

that is such a special bracelet!

Anonymous said...

Cool!!

Hippie Housewife said...

The Olivia one is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

These bracelets are absolutely beautiful
Jenn
braeriach96@msn.com

Unknown said...

They are all so beautiful. I love the concept!

Crystal Aubry

CPR~certified said...

Love these bracelets. I have a hard time with jewelry due to a nickel allergy, so these look to be perfect! Cadence is my favorite!

Momma Bug said...

I would love to gift this bracelet to a friend of mine who just lost her 7 month old son.

Carrie Roer said...

I like the earth tones of Tuscany. :) Thanks for the chance to win!

Sunny Sue said...

Very sweet bracelets. Cadence has to be my fave. I was actually sad for a moment thinking that I wouldn't have a "moving" story to tell on a bracelet... Wow. Can't believe I even went there. What a thump on the head to remind me of how blessed I truly am!

Unknown said...

Beautiful bracelets! Such a wonderful testimony behind your choice for your sample :)

Sarah said...

Eden!

Katherine said...

I love Celine and also Liberty.

Anonymous said...

I love the Eden design! What a lovely idea!

Julia said...

I really like Cadance! So pretty!

Rachel J said...

I would LOVE to win one of these bracelets! These are SO beautiful!

Unknown said...

The Tuscany one bracelet would be perfect for my MIL!

Christie said...

I love the Eden bracelet!

Amber said...

I love the Tuscany & Eden bracelets, but they all are so beautiful!!!

Mel said...

Gorgeous, love Tuscany and celine

Kelley F said...

I like the Joy bracelet.

Francofamily4@aol.com

Krystal said...

I love this braclet and would love to win one. If not it is going on my Christmas list!!! I love all the designs but really like the Cadence.

Elizabeth A said...

I would love one these bracelets and am particularly drawn to the JOY design. I would have to include my two children here on earth, who bring me such joy, but would also include the memory of our sweet baby who we lost earlier this year. What a beautiful way to never forget.

Rachel G said...

I adore Lauren!! All of them are beautiful though!!

jenn said...

I love the cadence bracelet. It would be a great way to remember my little girl in heaven...

Lizanne said...

Love the Cadence bracelet! It would be so great to keep my babies with me all the time like that.

Unknown said...

If I won, I would likely pick Celine or Tuscany. Either one would go great with just about everything.
Thanks for the giveaway, Mrs. Martin! =)

Crystal Banks said...

I would choose between tuscany & lauren... maybe even Olivia! Very beautiful!

Erica said...

Love the Tuscany and Lauren! Although they are all gorgeous!

Darci said...

These are so lovely! I love the Eden but would be thrilled with any of them!

Unknown said...

I think I'd prefer the Tuscany. I love those fall colors.

Of course, I might change my mind. I'm that kinda girl.

catchmyfire@gmail.com
Kristi

Anonymous said...

Joy- great giveaway!

Thanks!
Nancy
schaeferclan(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

Slynnmak said...

Wow--these are beautiful! Thanks for sharing. I think my favorites are Eden and Sarah (and Cadence...wait--all of them--lol!).
Thanks for a chance to win one!

claresmama said...

love love LOVE all of them but favorites are Eden and Sarah and Cadence. thanks for sharing these with us!

Jen Poncavage said...

They are all beautiful; but I think I like Eden best.

Tara H. said...

Love them all, but I would probably go with Joy!

la petite lulu said...

It's too hard to choose a favourite, they are all beautiful! But the Olivia particularly stands out to me. What a lovely idea!

Chloe M. Kookogey said...

Ah, I love the Sarah and Cadence. Both are beautiful. <3

Natasha said...

Can't decide if I like the Sarah or Diva design best!

Carmel Elizabeth said...

I love the Eden! :)

yahnia said...

i love the eden...this is a wonderful way to highlight and rember family

Yvana said...

I like the Eden bracelet.

Tammy Swanson said...

Our family has some amazing children that have had some difficult struggles. What a great way to honor them!

I am torn between olivia, Sarah & diva as to which one I like best

Jennifer @ The Unrefined Kitchen said...

Tuscany, Sarah or Celine

Belinda said...

I am in love with Diva - totally glamorous

Niamh said...

Oh, these are just gorgeous! I'd pick the Tuscany design.

Madeline Hunt said...

I would let my mom choose which one she loved the most, My mom is so amazing and she deserves a bracelet like this. She wears a bracelet every day and all of her favorites are wearing out and we can't afford new ones. I'd love love love to win this for her.

Emily Ann Putzke said...

so awesome!!

Kiley Marissa said...

I love legacy, I bought a bracelet for my mom I think last year for her birthday. She loves it, they are just the best. If I won, I'd probably choose a Joy or Sarah, and give another one to my mom for Christmas, or even Grandma. This is awesome, thanks for the giveaway!

Unknown said...

I would choose the Cadence Legacy Bracelet - it's so pretty! They're all beautiful. :)

fergusonamy said...

I had never heard of Legacy bracelets until this post! What an amazing and beautiful idea. I love so many of the color combos, but my favorite is definitely Cadence with Joy close behind. Thanks for the chance to win one. I am looking at some for Christmas gifts now too.

Hope said...

I think I'd choose the "Cadence" bracelet! :)

Adelina Priddis said...

oo these are so pretty! I would choose the Olivia bracelet

Nikki Jones said...

These bracelets are a wonderful idea! Beautiful and inspiring! I really love the Cadence design because it's both simple and elegant at the same time! Thank you for the chance to win this creative piece of jewelry! aluckymommy@yahoo.com

Amy Grey said...

Cadence - so pretty and my baby girl's name too!

Julianna said...

I love the Olivia. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the liberty bracelet. My husband was in the Marine Corp and was in Afghan fighting for our freedom while we were engaged. We went 10 months without seeing each other, 6 of those he was deployed. I would put pictures of us, reminding me how good God is that my husband come home alive and well. secretkeeper17@hotmail.com ~Chantal Penner

dragoshoney said...

These bracelets are fabulous! And what an amazing ministry! I absolutely love the Lauren design. stcouponsonly@yahoo.com

Hoichi said...

I would choose the Sarah bracelet. Loved reading your story!

Unknown said...

I'd struggle to choose between the Tuscany, Eden and Joy bracelets!

Jessica said...

I like Olivia!

Jennifer said...

I'm having trouble deciding between Olivia and Celine!

jennifer@jenniferajanes.com

RhumbaMom said...

I like the Eden
Shannonmorris4375@gmail.com

woman in a man's world said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
woman in a man's world said...

I would choose Joy. They're all so beautiful!
vegters3@gmail.com

Michelle said...

Absolutely gorgeous! What a lucky gift! Fingers crossed! Thanks for the opportunity!

Jenny said...

I think I'd choose Tuscany!

Anonymous said...

I have one of these and Love, Love, Love it! I would like nothing more than to bless my best friend since birth and sister-in-Christ-- with JOY. We have been together through it all!

Ann

annrolf@drtel.net

Natasha said...

Those are beautiful! I have a friend who I would LOVE to bless with a bracelet! She would definitely like Sarah. :) It would be a great way to open doors for her to tell her son's amazing testimony!
nrgadberry@yahoo.com

Olivia said...

I love the cadence!

Lindsay H. said...

I love the idea of celebrating our loved ones by beautiful jewelry. I would choose either Olivia or Joy.

Sandy W said...

I would choose Joy.

Chris Carter said...

What a lovely way to celebrate and share your story! :)

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful product! I would choose Eden. Thanks for the give away!

Theresa said...

They are all beautiful but I think I'd choose the Joy one.

Anonymous said...

I think Eden

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love the Celine bracelet. (sjstoelb@gmail.com)

JKGullifer said...

I do love your bracelets. I think my favorite is Cadence. The reason for your bracelets is wonderful and each one that I've seen is beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the Lauren design! ~Robyn White

Elise said...

I would love to have one of these amazing bracelets! Thank you for the opportunity to win one! Wow!

Christie Clair said...

I love these bracelets! My favorite is Joy.

Beth King said...

I love them all, but I think I'm going to go with Celine :-)

Lynn said...

Always look to the Lord whatever the need. Praying!
Psalms 121:1-4 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
My email address

Crystal said...

I would love one of these bracelets! Thank you for sharing them! I like the Eden or Lauren best.

angel kennedy said...

Def love the Lauren, the pictures..its an amazing gift idea for anyone.

Jen said...

These are so beautiful! I really love the Eden!

shana said...

How beautiful! Thanks for the great giveaway. I'd have to go with "Joy".
Blessings!
Shana

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the Sarah! Pick me! :)
KellyJFerg@hotmail.com

Jenn said...

Eden or Diva. Or.... #cantdecide

Marianne said...

My favorites are Eden and Joy.

Marianne said...

My favorites are Eden and Joy.

Sabrina Gardner said...

I like Olivia. All of them, really, are nice. Thanks for doing a fun giveaway!

Jenifer Metzger said...

Too hard to decide which one! THey are all great. I really like the Celine and Eden.

Abbie said...

I think I would choose Joy or Sarah. These bracelets are amazing!

Abbie - forabbiesblog@gmail.com

Shari said...

I like Celine and Olivia. They are all beautiful.

Jessica said...

My favorite is Celine, but they are all beautiful!

Anonymous said...

They are all beautiful!

Carla said...

I have admired these on your blog before. I would love to wear one of these with pictures of my 5 kiddos. My favourite one is the joy bracelet. Blessings.

KimberlyCasmer said...

I love the Olivia! What a great way to hold on to memories.

Heather said...

I was looking at the photos and fell in love with one of them. Then I looked at the name Olivia. That's my daughter's name! It was meant to be!

Megan said...

Love a lot of them.. i think diva or sarah.. but i cant choose for myself as it would be a gift! Great blog btw!

Unknown said...

As a mom of a boy who also found comfort going gluten free, this story hit right at home. These bracelets are amazing!

Annie Atherton said...

I am thinking Diva, if it was for me! But I would probably go with something more universal like Eden if it was for a gift :)

Tracy Dueck said...

I love the Cadence one.

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous! I especially love the Lauren

Memories with Megan said...

My favorite is the Eden Bracelet.

Anonymous said...

Hello my name is Erin,

I love the Liberty Bracelet. My husband is in the military and I think it would be a great reminder to pray for him each day. I would love this--
what a great giveaway.
erin

Theresa said...

Diva! theresa.hauenstein@gmail.com

Michelle said...

I would love to win one of these for my best friend Michelle, whose daughter Addison has Prader Willi Syndrome!

Joni said...

I love the joy bracelet! Great reminder to find joy!

Maria G. said...

I love the Celine! Who could resist having their kiddo with them all day?
(mariasabino1@yahoo.com)

DarlaB3 said...

I would LOVE the cadence bracelet!!! Beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

I would choose the Celine. What a beautiful idea, I love it!!

Lynn said...

The Sarah is breathtaking! What a beautiful concept!

Jos @ keathley{chronicles} said...

How neat! I especially love the Diva or Cadence ones! What a creative way to carry your cause around! <3

Mary Spence said...

What a beautiful idea. The Tuscany and Lauren are my favorites. Thanks for the chance to win!

ashlee said...

Loves this idea. I have lost a little boy and this would be an incredible way to always have him with me. I can't wait to get one

Rebekah said...

Would love to have a legacy bracelet to lock pictures of my young children into an heirloom piece I can wear for years to come.

Kari said...

I love the idea of pictures on the bracelet...cadence is my favorite! I'm sure I'll be ordering one soon!

ashlee said...

I forgot to mention that I love the Joy bracelet.

Sheila said...

I LOVE these bracelets. Such a wonderful, meaningful work of art. My favorite design is CADENCE!

Unknown said...

I love the Tuscany!

Unknown said...

They are all beautiful but I think I'd pick Eden!

Ash said...

I'd choose "Sarah".

I love love love what you did with yours. Samuel is just precious. We are gluten free too as my kids have a confirmed wheat allergy. Have not got them tested for CD as of yet bc we're strictly sticking to a GF diet. They're absolutely thriving. <3


Thank you for sharing his journey and for this wonderful giveaway.

Crystal Ashworth said...

These bracelets look absolutely beautiful! I teared up reading the story behind your bracelet for Samuel's journey. :)

The Alpert Fam said...

What an awesome giveaway!! These bracelets are beautiful and the story with them even more so!

I would choose sarah.

Unknown said...

If I have to choose just one... The Eden bracelet is just gorgeous

Leasa Salazar said...

I love the Cadence bracelet! I LOVE these bracelets! What an amazing giveaway! leasamsalazar@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Well, I would choose "Sarah" of course. :) Love my first Legacy bracelet. Not a day goes by when someone doesn't ask me about my beautiful wrist art. Time to get a new one with updated pictures of my kiddos.

lee said...

What a beautiful idea!! I love the Sarah since it is the name I chose for my first daughter!!

Aaron, Angie, Hailey, Lexi, and Jacob said...

These are fabulous! Awesome.

Tina said...

I absolutely love the Celine bracelet. These are really neat and I would love to have one!

Louanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Louanne said...

The Celine is beautiful.
louanne at dwimble.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails