how could you not love that cute face?



I feel so blessed to be his mom.
God is good.  Thank you for Samuel.

Remember to link up with Hannah's new Wordless Wednesday -- Lovely Photo Wednesday.

Till tomorrow! Or today!  Or soon!


Lovely Photo - Wordless or Not-So-Wordless Wednesday at Aspire

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh that face is INDEED CUTE!

I feel the same way. I feel BLESSED to have my children.

Love to you!
Lynnette
PS DId you ever post a picture of the completed canvas? I'd love to see it! :)

Marilyn (A Lot of Loves) said...

He is very sweet. I love his little teeth peeking through.

Katherine Schultz said...

Oh my goodness, too sweet!!

Beautiful!

K xx

Dorcas said...

He is GORGEOUS!! You are truly blessed with such a beautiful family! Thanks for sharing!
~Dorcas

Chloe M. Kookogey said...

Love that photo, Rachel! His smile = priceless. :) Sam is too cute!

hannah m said...

Just precious, Rachel! Love this photo:)

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

Precious!!!!

Stephanie said...

SO precious and a sweet face indeed!

BARBIE said...

Oh my gosh, how precious is he! I love his pictures. He is quite photogenic!

Hannah Nicole said...

awwww...okay. Sam is so cute. did you know that? I did. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails