Here. Finally.


I am at the lake.

And I am finding joy.

8 comments:

carissa said...

I know you'll enjoy finding joy up there!!! Can't wait to see pictures.

Tara said...

Hooray for lakes, finding joy and spending time with family!!have a great time- cannot wait to see pictures

Anonymous said...

YEA! Relax, chat, laugh, and have fun!

jemimabakytgul.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hope you have an amazing time! What a special thing to do every summer!
Praying!
2 Samuel 22:7 In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried to my God: and he did hear my voice out of his temple, and my cry did enter into his ears.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Casey Martinez said...

that looks right up my alley too!! Glad you are loving it!! Happy 4th to you!

Holly said...

You all enjoy yourselves, memories are being made.

marlece said...

good for you, take it all in!

Heart n Soul said...

Looking forward to seeing all the pics from this week.....enjoy your joy finding :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails