brothers




the bond runs deep
{found this pic in my archives from our summer trip to the lake}

I've got a busy plate this morning.
Unlike other mornings. Hee hee hee....
So today, I decided to do the "classic" almost wordless wednesday. :)

Where do you link up your wordless/wordfull wednesday pics?


linking up here: our homeschool reviews mama to 4 Blessings project alicia and proverbs 31 mom

7 comments:

Hanna said...

Love this!

Kelli said...

That is just too sweet!

TIFFANY said...

Adorable! Love little boys!

I link my WW posts here
http://mamato3blessings.blogspot.com

Holly said...

Love those sweet faces. They both look like they are feeling good too. Hopefully the coughs have quieted down and they are back to being noisy crazy boys.

KM said...

Aww - love my boys and they love each other too. :)
I link up with Daphne at Flip Flops and Pearls :)
http://mann17.blogspot.com/2011/09/semi-wordless-wednesday-fall-lists.html

carissa said...

Precious, precious memories. Their relationship is so sweet. And, they're darn handsome to boot! : )

Jenilee said...

adorable. :) I have to do wordful. I have the hardest time just posting a picture without any words!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails