I've prepped the house, folded all the laundry {I know, can you believe that?} and signed autographs on the back of my business cards for the kids. I've finished my powerpoint and talk for the Replenish Conference.
I think I'm ready. Or, at least as ready as one could be.
And these guys? Boy, am I going to miss them. But, I'll be back real soon -- and my prayer is that I return a better wife and mother with a heart even more focused on the Lord.

Oh, and by the way, Friday Favorite Things will be up tomorrow. I wrote that post as well -- and I love it -- it's one of my favorite ones ever. Hope you'll join in.
Blessings on your Thursday.
Rachel















8 comments:
Oh Rachel...I am giddy for you. God is so good and I'm so thankful to Him for answering your prayer and giving you the desire of your heart to go on this journey. Have a wonderful time and may He do more than you can ever think or imagine.
Rachel, I am VERY happy for you! God bless you and your family this day!
Corine :D
Have a great time, those kiddoes will be better for it (smile) Enjoy!
I am so excited for you Rachel. I cannot wait to hear all about it!
Have FUN! Sorry I have been MIA from your comment section lately, I have been sick. : ( Still thinking and praying for you though! Have a safe trip!
So much to look forward to! Your best-ever post tomorrow and your trip!!!! Love ya and hope your time is a sweet sweet blessing. Looking forward to hearing the 4-1-1 when you get back (is that expression still cool? Or are the early 90's asking for it back?!).
What an exciting time and what a blessing you will be to all that are present. We will look forward to hearing all about it through your beautiful writing. Blessings and I do hope the shoulder has behaved while you were gone.:0)
Hope you have a great time!
These verses contain the reason why we have the hope of life to come. Know that I'm here praying so hard!
Ephesians 1:17-20 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places...
Prayer Bears
My email address
Post a Comment